#Stock #quote #sites
Stock Ratings – updated monthly; Last update on: 1-Nov-2017
Enter the ticker(s) you want to check the rating for:
Stock Ratings That Double the S width: 250px; margin: 0 10px 5px 0;” src=”http://www.superstockscreener.com/assets/Stock-Ratings-historical-performance-362bcb2251749d2fa595d942a9eef98d.png” /> Note: The information in the chart above is based on real-time performance of our recommendations to Super Stock Screener members.
In addition, you can see how stocks that were rated as Strong Sells drastically underperform the broad market. The implication is that our ratings help you identify future winners and help you protect your assets by alerting you about potential losers. Check out our Stock Rating system latest results.
5 Benefits Of The Rating System
1. Stocks that score high in the Rating System typically outperform shares that score poorly over the next 3 to 12 months.
2. Our Stock Ratings help you weed out troubled companies and to focus mainly on high-quality stocks.
3. Based on Research: The ratings rely on time-tested indicators that have proven to work for the last 30+ years. These include financial criteria, such as profitability, cash flow and earnings estimates. In addition, the ratings are also based on a collection of valuation gauges and price-based indicators. For details about the research process behind the stock Rating System, its methodology, and its track record, read our Rating System s Methodology article.
4. It’s Fast. Subscribers can access ratings on up to 5,500 stocks in just a couple of seconds.
5. Penny Stocks. The system has an extremely strong track record at separating good penny stocks from bad ones. Since 2010, if you invested in penny stocks rated as a strong buy you would have earned 722% profit. In contrast, investors who only bought penny stocks that we rated as a strong sell would have lost -7%. Learn about which penny stocks to watch and buy.
All 5,500 stocks in our database are given one of five possible buy/sell ratings, which you can use to help yourself make investment decisions, see below:
Beat the market with less volatility. Learn which are the best stocks to invest in.
Usually provide mediocre returns.
Dangerous stocks that offer poor performance with high volatility.
Stock Ratings Tutorial
Click the following link to watch the tutorial about how to use the stock rating system:
Stock Screener Turorial Video
Stock Ratings Turorial Video
Stock Portfolios Turorial Video
How to Save Your Screens
What Happens on Update Days
How to Screen for High Dividend Paying Stocks
How to Download Data